I love buying toys for my 3-year-old that also allow him to learn in someway. He loves trains and when I saw this toy train with shapes and colors I knew it was a good one. My son was very excited to play with it when I easily took it out of the box. It came in three train pieces that need to be connected. My 3-year-old son was able to connect them and he started putting the shapes on the posts and began to pay right away.
- It is very colorful and painted well with primary colors.
- I like the size of the train
- The wheels work so that the train can be pulled while playing on the floor
- The shape pieces fit nicely in their designated spots
- You can put the shapes in other spots as well, though they will not fit the same, it is a great way for your child to learn about shapes and space
- I do think this would make a great gift for a toddler or young child in your life
- If you wanted your child to pull the train while standing upright, depending on their height they may not be able to. However, I don’t like long strings on toys for my 3-year-old, so this is a personal preference.
- The posts for the shapes can easily bend if not gentle with them. My 3-year-old was able to push two of them together.
I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. My review is 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.